Updated Monday, May 20
Let the good, clean fun begin! We are happy to announce that we will be reopening our doors and welcoming our guests and team members back to Kansas Crossing Casino starting Friday, May 22 at 10AM, pending State and local regulatory approval.
As you are aware, we are now living in a very different world. When you come back to Kansas Crossing Casino, you’ll see the impact of our casino-wide Extra Care initiative to ensure the health and safety of our guests. This includes:
- Floor decals to help guests maintain physical distancing
- Frequent sanitation of all screens, table tops and beverage centers
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations throughout the property
- The availability of anti-bacterial wipes throughout the casino
- Some gaming devices will have chairs removed to help with physical distancing
- Due to physical distancing table games will remain closed until a later date
Casino hours of operation will now be Sunday-Thursday from 10AM-Midnight and Friday-Saturday from 10AM-2AM. The south casino entrance will be the only entrance used to enter the casino. We will have entry screening to ensure no one with an elevated temperature of 99 degrees or above enters the casino. Follow signage at the south entrance for entry into Two Brothers Mining Company.
All team members who work in direct guest-service areas will be wearing masks as part of their uniforms. Guests are also encouraged to wear masks, but will have to lower them briefly for the security guard when entering the casino floor for ID verification.
We assure you that the health and safety of our guests and team members is our number one priority. We believe that with enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures in place and increased physical distancing measures throughout the property, we can safely get back to some good, clean fun!
See you soon.
Kansas Crossing Casino General Manager
Updated Wednesday, April 8
Friends and guests,
As we make our way through these unprecedented and challenging times, we look forward to when we can re-open our doors to you, our guests. Though we do not know when that will be, please know when the time comes, we will again welcome you to continue making memories with us.
Our top priority is the safety of our employees, guests and community. Kansas Crossing Casino will continue observing the guidelines and directives shared by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, in addition to our state and federal government, as we determine the right time to re-open.
We can’t wait to again offer you excellent entertainment and the best gaming in the Four State area. We will make it through this time – and go on together – soon.
Updated Monday, March 30
We hope that you and your family are safe and healthy. While you’ve been away, we’ve been busy making sure things are in fantastic shape when you return including:
- Cleaning and disinfecting every game including fronts, tops, buttons, bases, and chairs
- Casino floor – Extracting carpets with anti-bacterial solution
- Disinfecting the entire table games area including tables, chips, and chairs
- Deep cleaning all bathrooms
- Disinfecting the drink station and entrances
- Deep cleaning the Two Brothers Kitchen
- Cleaning and disinfecting all tables and chairs in Two Brothers and the Bronco Bar
- Sanitizing the Cage/Club area
- Disinfecting the Corral Entertainment center and green rooms
- Cleaning and disinfecting all Back of House employee work spaces
We have also been very active in our community donating food to organizations including The Lord’s Diner, Wesley House and Watered Gardens Rescue Mission.
Please know that we are doing everything we can to be back up and running as soon as possible. It is important to limit the spread of COVID-19 by following the recommendations coming from public health experts, as well as local and national authorities.
As soon as we know when we will be opening, we will let you know. We are anxious to once again welcome you back to Kansas Crossing.
Kansas Crossing Management Team
Updated Tuesday, March 17
The health and safety of our employees and guests is our top priority. While there have not been any known COVID-19 cases at our property, Kansas Crossing will temporarily close its casino on Wednesday, March 18 at 2 a.m. The Hampton Inn will stay open during this time.
Out of an abundance of caution, we are taking this action and abiding by directives set forth by Gov. Laura Kelly, the Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to elevate concerns across our nation and around the world.
All casino employees will be paid for this upcoming two-week period. Kansas Crossing’s employees have been advised to seek medical attention if they experience symptoms consistent with COVID-19. We encourage you to do the same.
We see this as a preventative duty to our local friends, neighbors and employees. We are here for members of our community and its visitors, and ready to welcome our employees and guests back when we soon re-open our casino doors.
Thank you for being a valued guest.
Kansas Crossing Casino + Hotel
Updated Friday, March 13
With the increased coverage and attention on the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), our customers and team members have been on our minds. At Kansas Crossing Casino + Hotel, your safety is a top priority for us, and we want to let you know what we are doing to protect your health and safety when you visit us as our guest.
Our staff has taken the guidance provided on the website of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to redouble our efforts to maintain a safe, clean environment:
- We are frequently disinfecting and sanitizing all hard surfaces, including slot machines, tables, chairs, booths, beverage areas, restaurant areas, countertops, bar tops, handrails, elevator buttons and bathroom surfaces.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been added throughout our property, focusing on high touch-point areas like elevators, stairways, cage, table games, restaurants and back-of-house doors.
- Aerosol disinfectant is being regularly applied to soft surfaces, including game tables, couches and room furniture.
- All sick employees are staying home and seeking medical care, if needed, and all staff are following proper hand washing and sanitation techniques recommended by the CDC.
You are always a valued guest at Kansas Crossing Casino + Hotel – and we are proud to be a member of your community. Given this, we are committed to helping everyone stay safe and healthy, while also providing an entertainment destination for you to create great memories.
We appreciate your loyalty – and we will see you the next time you stop by.
Kansas Crossing Casino General Manager