KANSAS CROSSING CASINO ANNOUNCES REOPENING MAY 22, 2020 AT 10AM
Posted on May 20th, 2021
Pittsburg, KS -Let the good, clean fun begin! We are happy to announce that we will be reopening our doors and welcoming our guests and team members back to Kansas Crossing Casino starting Friday, May 22 at 10AM, pending state and local regulatory approval.
As you are aware, we are now living in a very different world. When you come back to Kansas Crossing Casino, you’ll see the impact of our casino-wide Extra Care initiative to ensure the health and safety of our guests. This includes:
- The availability of anti-bacterial wipes throughout the casino
- Frequent sanitation of all screens, table tops and beverage centers
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations throughout the property
- Floor decals to help guests maintain physical distancing
- Some gaming devices will have chairs removed to help with physical distancing
- Due to physical distancing Table games will remain closed until a later date
Casino hours of operation will now be Sunday- Thursday from 10AM- Midnight and Friday- Saturday from 10AM-2AM. The south casino entrance will be the only entrance used to enter the casino. We will have entry screening to ensure no one with an elevated temperature of 99 degrees Fahrenheit or above enters the casino. Follow signage at the south entrance for entry into Two Brothers Mining Company.
All team members who work in direct guest-service areas will be wearing masks as part of their uniforms. Guests are also encouraged to wear masks, but will have to lower them briefly for the security guard when entering the casino floor for ID verification.
We assure you that the health and safety of our guests and team members is our number one priority. We believe that with enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures in place and increased physical distancing measures throughout the property, we can safely get back to some good, clean fun!